Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Who ya gonna call?

I gave several homemade gifts this year and they were the ones I anticipated giving the most!  I could hardly wait.  Now, if you know me at all, you know I'm not the most crafty person in the world.  Thankfully, I know who to call!

After reading the most touching poem about aprons, I knew that's what I wanted to give my sisters.  I couldn't find any I liked for the price I needed them to be, so Mom helped me made them for me.  The girls loved them!

We even made one for Abby that matched her Mommy since she loves to help in the kitchen.



I knew I wanted to get Abby a bag for Christmas.  She never goes anywhere without 1 or 2 stuffed animals.  I thought she'd enjoy something to carry them in.  Enter Jen!

  I brought the material and told her I wanted an "A" and a flower.  She did ALL the rest.  Adorable, isn't it?




One of Ethan's most prized possessions is his Treasure Box.  He collects tags, rocks, cards, acorns...really anything that is sentimental to him.  How cute, right?  He stored his treasures in a rubbermaid container, so I thought I'd make him a new Treasure Box.  Enter Leslie.

  She helped me picked out the paper with me the day before Thanksgiving.  I painted the box, glued on the paper, and showed up at her house the day before Christmas Eve!  She cut the letters on her cricut with her new font and layed out the top of the box for me.
  It's everything I imagined it would be!




Thank you, Girls, for helping me give out gifts from the heart!  None of these projects would have been possible without you!!  I love you dearly!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I had so much fun helping you! Everything looks great!! Such thoughtful gifts...

Kelly Carter said...

The aprons and the box turned out great! I know your family loved their presents made with love!

Jen said...

It was SO much fun!!! Everything turned out great! Love you!

BoydandKayla said...

I so wanted to Shout
GHOST BUSTERS!!
Ha! Looks like you had a great time! Love you!