Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Feeling a little off

Do you ever feel this way?  I don't know the best way to desribe what I've been feeling.  Is it disgruntled, hormonal, tired, or stressed out?  Really the best way to describe it is by saying something's just a little "off".  I don't know what's going on.  I'm going to work on it!

On a brighter note, you know you have a good friend when they can pick up on you not being yourself even before you can!  I'm so thankful for this.  Thanks, Friend, for checking on me and reminding me that you're always there.  Thank you for loving and care for me.  What a treasure you are!

3 comments:

KK said...

I recommend chocolate and a bubble bath. It always helps me get out of whatever I'm stuck in!

Fran said...

A trip to Farkleberrys to see me might work - I know it would brighten MY day!!!!

Alysia said...

Love, love, love the changes to your Christmas blog! I hope just looking at your blog makes you smile like a cheshire (sp) cat. ILY