Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas time is here!

Yes, I'm aware this post is a little late.  But, better late than never!  I've had my Christmas tree since the before Thanksgiving, and I finished everything else the next weekend. 

Check out those wrapped presents under the tree.  Although I still have a few left to warp, I'm totally done shopping!  I love, love, love Christmas shopping and start looking for gifts in September!

I love this snowman.  I love Hobby Lobby's 50% off sales!


Have you been in the home decor store across from Bath and Body works in the mall?  I never had, but they have some amazing deals!  I found these there just this weekend.



This is the hutch in my dining area.

I love Christmas!  This is such a happy time of the year.  But it can be just as lonely for those who are grieving the loss of loved ones those who are yearing for a family, and those who are seperated from thei family.  They've especially been on my heart this season and they're in my prayers.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your house looks so cozy, warm, and Christmasie!

I understand your thoughts about those who have a hard time at this season for different reasons. It can be a really hard time, and my prayers are with them also...