Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Girl Power

Friday I met up with Kayla for dinner and shopping.  I desperately needed it!!  It had been so long since we'd last gotten together.  We had so much to catch up on.  One of us would start a story and then interrupt ourselves with a completely different thing to share.  I love the ease of our 17 year friendship.  (17 years?  Can that be right!?!?)

It's been just a little over a year that I requested prayer for her.  You would not believe all of the many, many ways God has moved mountains for her and her family.  It really is miraculous!  Now, they are only a few short months away from the adoptions being complete.  That's right...adoptionsI can't wait for her to share her story!

Kayla, thanks for making me laugh, asking all the right questions, and saying all the right things.  I love you, and I cannot wait to celebrate that "official" day with you!!!

No comments: