Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

While the guys were away...

Matt went off to deer hunt.
Dad went off to quail and pheasant hunt.
The rest of us spent the weekend together!
Friday night we went to Branson to pick up a coffee table at Grana's.  While we were there she got out some old family photos.  Who doesn't love looking at pictures?!?!?
Everyone was quite entertained by my fifth grade picture!  Ha!
Saturday we spent most of the day watching Garrett play basketball.  He is only in fifth grade, but I'm telling you - this kid's got moves!!  He was amazing!!

Mom came over Sunday and helped me move some furniture around so I'd be ready to put my Christmas tree up.  And so that I could once again get channel 10.  :)  Usually it takes me 24 to decide if I like a new room arrangement, but not this time.  I love it!!
I'm so thankful for the time I got to spend with my family this weekend!  Time with them recharges my battery and fills me up!!

No comments: