Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Be

Can I just start by saying how much I loved the three days I spent at this Designed for Life conference?  Each message felt as though it were just for me.  The worship was incredible - especially Saturday afternoon.  The presence of God was undeniable and life-changing!!

I had so much fun!!  Cupcakes, a free purse, tricycle races, (Watch out!  Tonya and Tina will run you down!!) concerts, dancing, give aways, etc...

Doesn't Tonya look like she's been caught?
 It was an honor to share the experience with some amazing gals!
 Some of the powerful truths I'm hiding in my heart... 
  • I want to be "feet first", committed to being at the feet of Jesus.
  • I want to remember to "Just Be You". 
  • I want to magnify God's word and His promises - not my situations or the what ifs.
  • I want to "Just Be a Song".  A song that invites the presence of God and drowns out the enemy.
  • I want to remember that how God sees my situation is miles away from how I see it.  I may be on the long way around, but I BELIEVE!!
I'm so grateful for the way God used the speakers to encourage, strengthen, and build my faith!!  I'm already signed up for next year and can't wait!

No comments: