Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Organized and in Style

 So, my friends Jen and Leslie introduced me to an amazing planner.  A planner with tabs, stickers, pockets, beautiful pages, and a personalized front cover.  I wanted one, but didn't know how much I'd use it and didn't really want to pay full price for it.  But then, I found a 50% off coupon and couldn't order one fast enough!
Here it is...
I absolutely positively LOVE it!!
All my important dates are in one place - school notes & meetings, shopping lists, ballgames, birthdays, weekly menus, cleaning schedules, things to do, etc...
I use it all the time!  Full price or not, I'm hooked and will have to have one every year!  ;)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY! Love it!

Mrs. Misty said...

Do tell where you found this!! I would love something like this!!

Tammy said...

Misty, you will LOVE it!! You can find them here:
www.erincondren.com

Happy shopping!!