Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer Request for a Friend

Please join me in praying for a friend.  She has waited for a family of her own for many years.  Not too long ago she married an amazing man who is so obviously crazy about her!  Together, they've been trying to start a family.  They have so selflessly and generously opened their home to love on kids who need it most; to give them Jesus.  One by one, these special little ones have left their home, no doubt their lives changed by being introduced to the One who created them and loves them most.  Most recently, they've been sharing their home and their lives with a little one they took home from the hospital.  He knows them only as Mommy and Daddy.  They've been praying from the moment they got him.  Praying that he'll be able to be a permanent member of their family, the same way he'll always have a permanent place in their hearts.

Last week they received devastating news.  News that would make an unbeliever feel hopeless.  Please pray with me that God would move the mountain in the way of them becoming a family.  God is able and I'm believing He's going to work in their lives.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."  (Eph. 3:20)

fall2010sig

3 comments:

BoydandKayla said...

You are such a GREAT friend!!! Thank you for posting this. When I went to your blog and started reading it, I burst into tears. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and I'm so thankful for you!
I LOVE YOU TAMMY!

Leslie said...

Praying for her...

Mrs. Misty said...

I will be praying for your friend. I know the feeling and I also know the feeling of opening yourself up even if you could be hurt.
Misty