Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Thankful

... for a better day
... for boundaries and actually enforcing them
... for a school district who believes in me enough to send other teachers to watch me teach
... for students who love me
... for friends who know when something is wrong, even when I insist there's not
... for friends who call, text, or email at just the right time
... for the opportunity to meet my students' families this week and get to know them better
... for nephews who live close enough that I can walk over and listen them to laugh and play
... for a dog that is low maintenance (most of the time)
... for parents who unexpectedly mow my yard, set mole traps, listen to, pray for, and encourage me
... for a church that disciples and equips
... for a job that's more than a job
... for a home of my own
... for a large family that love each other enough to be in each other's business
... for a God who is good and does good
... for the plans He has for me
... for His unfailing love and provision
... for His grace

No comments: