Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25

"Greatness of Our God"
Give me grace to see beyond this moment hear.  To believe that there is nothing left to fear.  That you alone are high above it all.  And you my God are greater still.  And no sky contains.  No doubt restrains all you are.  The greatness of our God.  I'll spend my life to know and I'm far from close to all you are.  The greatness of our God.

Today I'm not going to be governed by my feelings.  After all a wise person can't be true to their feelings.  They have to be true to their convictions.  So, today I'm not going to grieve what I lost or worry about what I don't have.  Today, I'm going to believe God!  Today, I'm going to do the revealed will of God, knowing He'll show me the unrevealed will of God when the time is right.  Today, I'm going to cling to the truth that God knows the desires of the heart and He has big plans for me!

If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves;  But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed.  (Prov. 29:18 ~ MSG)


fall2010sig

No comments: