Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I've Left Out

Amber took me to a Chonda Pierce concert.  We laughed and laughed and then cried at her beautiful testimony!
I went to the Jamesriverwomen's Rally, "Sparkle Shimmer Shine" with Charlotte Gambill.  It was amazing!!
Kayla invited me to the annual Bradleyville walk/run.  It was a lot of fun!
We celebrated Mom!  She's the kind of wife and mother I want to be!  So selfless and always putting her family first.
Abby and Ethan graduated from St. Joseph's!

I caught up with some of my dearest friends!
Kayla and I went to the Bullrides.
Family dinner after one of Chase's games.
We celebrated Dad!  He's the one I measure other men against.
We celebrated with the annual whiffle ball tournament, picnic, and swimming.  (This year Mom, Dad, and I skipped out on swimming due to being so tired from the trip, so I don't have any pics.)
It was a very competitive game, but I honestly can't tell you who won!

There's much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

WOW, you didn do some cathing up! Great post!! Some of those photos took me back to when I was pretty sick. But we are so blessed to have each other, we have the best family every!!