Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you guess what I made?


Seeing all that chocolate, it can't be too hard to guess.
That's right!  I made the one and only triple chocolate cake!
I made one about a month ago for a good friend and I've been craving it ever since!  (It always smells SO good!!)  I decided to just go ahead and make one.  I knew I wouldn't and couldn't keep the whole thing, so I shared it with a few people I love!
Abby thought I brought the cake for her only!  She even tried to talk me into leaving the whole thing!
I also left some with Mom and Dad, Grana, and Grandma.  I ending up only keeping three pieces.  It hit the spot!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yum!!!!

Tonya said...

It was amazing!! Abby did have the majority of it though!! She kept trying to convince everyone that it was all hers!