Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

What's in a Name?

So, I'm thinking of renaming my blog.  This is really quite a shocker considering how little I appreciate change.  Not to mention the fact that I had a hard enough time picking out the first one!  "Living the Dream" was supposed to remind me that even though my life's path may not have perfectly followed my dreams, I'm still blessed beyond measure.  I still feel this way, but I think I just need a new reminder.  A title that reflects me a little more personally.  However, vacation or not, my limited creative juices aren't quite flowing.  The only thing I've come up with so far is: "More than Enough", reminding myself that HE's more than enough for me.  I'd like a few to choose from, so if you have any ideas, let me know!

1 comment:

Alysia said...

Hmmm...how about World's Most Thoughtful Aunt, Sister, Friend, Daughter, Teacher...on and on... and on...and on