Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm still here, really!

It's been forever since I've posted.  I have several things to blog about, just haven't found the time to do it.  I'm not going to be doing it these next few days either.  I'm headed out for a mini-vacation!  We (Mom and Dad and other family and friends) are going to Brushy Creek in Black, Missouri for some serious horseback riding.  I can't wait.  I've made a promise to myself that I'm going to catch up on blogging when I return.

**Just a shout out to Alysia, Kelly, and Leslie: thanks for the fun night of Nert!  Monday had been a rough day for me and the evening was just what I needed.  Thanks for the laughter and friendship!  We have to do it again when others can join us.  ;)

**On a funny note, everything is packed and in the car, including Chloe's things as she'll be staying with Tina and the boys.  She's been sacked out on the couch, periodically checking on me as I work.  I picked up her dog food so that it wouldn't attract anything creepy or crawly while I'm away.  No sooner than I did this, she went to begging for it.  She does this quite often if she thinks anything of hers is up on the counter or table.  She lets me know about it until I get it down.  "Let sleeping dogs lie."  That's for sure!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad you are still there!!! Have a BLAST on your trip and take lots of pictures. (Can you do that on a horse?) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!