Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Fun!

Yesterday I went to Leslie's to write curriculum for school. (Yuck, I know!) While it was a productive day, we still have a lot more to do! Here's a picture of Carson and Chloe watching "Cars". (Too cute!)
Later that evening I went to Carson and Abby's t-ball game. It was very entertaining!
Today, I met my sisters for lunch. We went to the Nixa park, where Leslie joined us! Little did we know that several other people had the same idea. It was very crowded, but it was a perfect summer day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh fun! It is SUCH a beautiful day to get some sun! :) It was soooo good to see you today also! Thanks so much for the book!!! I am in heaven :) Let me know what you think of yours!

Leslie said...

It was fun to play in the park...Not fun to play with half the town of Galena! HA!