Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Family Dinner

I'm sitting at Tina's tonight, blogging, of course since my laptop is still out of commission. I'm blogging and eavesdropping on their family dinner. It's the sweetest thing ever! Tina, I'm so glad you have passed on to your family what we grew up with all our life...family dinner around one table. I have no doubt some of your sweetest memories will come from conversations shared around the dinner table.

Tonight's conversation around the Sutherland table has included: doubling dipping, high/lows, vacation, cheese, school, homework, and blood blisters.

Tina: Ethan told me today he hates his life.
Ethan: I said I was sorry!
Garrett: Sometimes sorry just doesn't cut it.

Now, I'm going to hop on my bike and head back home! Thanks, Tina, for letting me "invade your space"!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sounds like a nice family dinner! We should ride bikes this summer.

My word verification is rocess- too close to recess. Yuck!