Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Living Room






I'm joining Kelly from Kelly's Corner in showing everyone where I live. I missed last week's showing of our kitchens (maybe I'll catch up on that one later), but here's my living room! For those of you who followed along through my mini living room make-over, you've seen this before. Sorry I don't have new pictures or a new room arrangement!

This is the view from the front door.
This the view from the left of the entryway.
This is the view from the kitchen.
I absolutely love looking at houses! Hopefully you'll post pictures of your home, too!

3 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Cozy. I love your fireplace. Rockin out to your music!!!

Annie said...

Love the wall color. Beautiful.

Have a nice weekend.

Leslie said...

Your living room looks great! You know I love that wall color.