Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

SHOW US WHERE YOU LIVE FRIDAY - Guest Bedroom



I was excited when I heard that today we were sharing our guest bedroom. This is one room of my house that I've been happy with since I painted it when I moved in. I love the colors and was so happy when I found the bedspread that matched perfectly. My Grana is the only one who uses the guest room, but one day that will hopefully change!
This is the view from the hallway. I love the cut-out above the window.
This is my bookshelf. I love to read, and just fell in love with this when I saw it because I thought it was unique.
This is a makeshift night stand. It's actually a footstool, but sits too tall to use it as one. I found this bed at J.C. Penney's for VERY cheap. Needless to say, I was thrilled!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Your guest bedroom looks great! You could get a small tray for your side table and the items would have a flat, sturdy surface to sit on. Just an idea.

Monica said...

I love the bed,and the colors are very pretty.

Jen said...

So pretty! I love how you used the ottoman as a side table. I love re-purposing things. Great idea!