Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation - Day 3 - Surf n' Sand

I got up a little before 8:00 this morning to enjoy some quiet time at the beach.
I brought my book - the one I saved to read just for this trip and haven't had time to - but couldn't pull my eyes away from this view.  I couldn't help but look at out the seemingly endless ocean and think about it being like God's love - so deep and never ending.  As I was thanking Him for who He is, three dolphins swam by.  They came even closer than some people swimming yesterday.  It was truly breathtaking!

After an hour or so I headed back up to eat breakfast with those who were up.
After a hearty breakfast of biscuits and gravy, we were out among 'em again.  We were so glad that the seaweed was so much better today!!
BIG NEWS today!!  Ethan lost his first tooth!  He's been waiting FOREVER for this!  He's not quite as toothless as Abby, but he's on his way.
 Tonight Mom and Dad and I went out for seafood.  We ate at Floyd's and had some delicious coconut shrimp, grouper, and popcorn shrimp. 
We came back and took some pictures on the beach.
 So thankful for another great day full of sun with temperatures cooler than home, believe it or not!  The day was made better because I've been getting several sweet texts from Sara.  Texts of Chloe being spoiled with belly rubs!!  I may not get her to come home with me!  Thanks, Sara, for taking such good care of her.

No comments: