Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Papa!

Tonight we celebrated Papa's birthday.  We went to eat at his favorite restaurant and then headed to the movie's to see "True Grit".  Much to my surprise, it was really good!  There was this one part, though.  Snakes!  Just as one struck to bite, Papa grabbed me!  Scared me so bad my whole body hurt!  That's SO him, though!
Can I just tell you how thankful I am for this man?  His faith, relationship with Jesus, and knowledge of the Bible are ROCK SOLID.  He doesn't ever miss a chance to tell you that he loves you or give you a big 'ole bear hug.  He's wise, strong, smart, funny, and tender hearted.  He is the best storyteller ever!  And every time we're together he tells me he prays for me every day.  
I love this man SO much!
Photobucket

No comments: