Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Another year.  No major changes to my everyday life, and yet, I feel so different.  I feel like I know myself and am more comfortable with who I am than ever before.  How can that be?  It can only be because of God's amazing grace that's for certain!!

I feel silly saying it, but I'm going to say it anyway.  I feel like something is just on the horizon.  Plans for me that God is getting ready to reveal.  There is just such a spirit of excitement and expectancy in my heart, so overwhelming it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!  

I've prayed so long to desire whole heartedly what God wants for me - husband or no husband - kids or no kids.  I'm finally there.  I still want these things, I just want whatever God has planned more!  Now that I've finally gotten out of the way, I can't wait to find out what that is! 

God, I want whatever you have.  I don't have to understand it.  I know who you are.  You are good and you do good.  I know that whatever you're working out for me will be beyond my wildest dreams!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOVE IT!!! Such a great feeling... so happy for you.