Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shopping for Jeans

I love to shop. I love to shop except when it comes to shopping for jeans. I hate shopping for jeans. I have such a hard time finding exactly what I want. The pockets have to be just right, the length just so, the fit perfect, and the price can't be out of the budget. It's impossible! I'm down to 1 pair of jeans, so there was no putting it off any longer. Luckily, at school on Friday, I saw my friend, Kim, wearing a cute pair of jeans. I asked her where she got them and she said Cato. So, Kelly and I headed to Cato this afternoon to find the perfect pairs for a discounted price. You'll never believe it, but we found them! And on the second try on, too. They're not perfect because they're stretch, but for $25, I'll put on a belt. I was very happy with out find!!


On our way back to my house we passed the square in Ozark. Kelly saw a sign for a cute little candy shop, so we stopped and did a little shopping on the square and followed it up with lunch at a great little Mexican place.

There were several festivities going on at the square. You couldn't help but feel and smell fall in the air. I don't know about you, but that alone puts a little pep in my step! It was a great day. Thanks, Kelly, for sharing it with me!! I'm glad you're not sick of me after spending 5 days a week together!

I finished the day off with a trip to the mall (I had a coupon for buy a Yankee candle, get one free. Couldn't resist!) and a quick trip to the grocery store. After that, Tina and I hit the gym. Got start working off all that sugar I consumed on my birthday!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'll have to look for jeans there... I wonder if they carry petite (for my short legs)

Sounds like a fun day!

Mrs. Misty said...

I have wanted to look in the candy shop, I just haven't stopped there. I need to make a point of doing that!!
~Misty