Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ringtones

I got a new phone last Saturday. The past 2 phones I've gotten, I took back because I changed my mind. I got this one right on the first try, though. I'm really liking it, and that's important to me considering how much I use it. My only complaint is that there aren't very many ringtones, and the ones there are, aren't very exciting. (Wait, is that 2 complaints?) I like to set different ringtones for different people that call me. ("Me and My Gang" for my family, "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" for all my girlfriends, etc...) I had an idea of who was calling before I ever looked at the phone. Very convenient! Anyway, I didn't want to buy ringtones because they are $3.00 a pop! I knew somewhere out there in the great, big world wide web, there had to be someone who already figured this out. I was confident I'd find information on how to make my own ringtone. Well, an hour later, I found it and figured it out!! Now I have some uplifting songs that will play when my phone rings. I can go to bed. All is well, mission accomplished!

3 comments:

KK said...

I was so excited when I learned how to make my own ringtones!

Leslie said...

You can figure anything out... You're so techie!

Mrs. Misty said...

Free ringtones myxer.com