Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thanks, Matt, Dad, & Papa!

I'm so thankful for the men in my life who so willingly help me!

Matt came and spent a few days fixing up my shed.  I'm embarrassed to post this picture, but you have to see it to fully appreciate his hard work!  It's just sad and tired looking.
But, now it looks brand new!!  I couldn't be happier!!  Amazing, isn't it?  And, yes, you're looking at the same building!
Thanks, Matt, for all your hard work. (Chloe is very happy that the gate is fixed, too! She loves her daily romp around the yard.)

Last week Papa and Dad spent a day over here installing a new water softner!!!!  It required crawling under the house and other yucky, time-consuming things.
They did such a professional job!!  Thank you Dad and Papa!  The difference in the feel of the water is incredible!  I'm loving it! 

I am one blessed girl!!
Photobucket


No comments: