Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

2011-2012 ~ YEAR #12!

Today I begin my twelfth year of teaching!  TWELVE? How did that happen?  Where did the time go? 

All you have to do is read my posts about school last year to know it was a tough year.  By far the toughest!  There were many, many challenges but, now that I'm on the other side, I can honestly say that I'm a better teacher for having "endured" it.  I have more tools for my toolbox and more tricks up my sleeve. 

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm excited about today. (If you've been praying for me, THANK YOU!  I'm only ready to go back because of that!)  I've met my class and they seem so sweet!  I'm ready to reclaim my joy in the profession I love so much! 
Photobucket


1 comment:

Leslie said...

If I were in 4th grade, I would want to be in your class. You are a gift to all of your students. :)