Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Energizer Bunny - aka Mom

Not only is my mom preparing for vacation, packing and cooking, (She and Dad are spending the week horse back riding in the Smokey Mtns.  I can't believe I missed going by only 1 week!!) but she has also taken care of my dog, mowed my yard, and helped me pack up my classroom for summer.  She just doesn't stop!

She came to school tonight to just help me pack up my library.  However, much like the Energizer Bunny, once my mom gets started she doesn't stop!  Tonight we she packed up the library, tidied up the cabinets, rolled up my carpet, emptied a bookshelf, and reorganzied ALL my bulletin board supplies!!  We left school around 9:00!  She just kept saying, "What else?" or "Come on, it won't take that long."  I'm telling you, she's simply amazing! 

Thank you, Mom, for always being there for me, going out of your way to make sure I'm taken care of.    I don't know what I'd do without you!! 

3 comments:

Fran said...

And she visited Farkleberrys yesterday - WOW!!! What a day!!

Jen said...

I love your mom. She is such a great example of how to love on others through acts of service. You know....you are a lot like her.

Leslie said...

she is A.MAZ.ING!!