Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chase

Wednesday night Chase was honored for being chosen student of the month and for academic excellence. 
Look at that handsome, young man!
Tonight he hung out with me to finish a big project for school.  Tina was at practices for the little boys, so Chase worked at my house.  He did his thing in the kitchen and I did my thing in the living room.  I was so proud of how hard he worked!  He was self motivated and didn't take any short cuts.    His finished project was something he was really proud of! 
This growing boy is a bottomless pit!  I haven't been to the store in, well, forever so I didn't have anything to offer him.  Tina had to bring him a poster board anyway, so he asked her to bring him some pizza rolls.  He ate ALL 40 of them!!  When I took him home around 9:30 he said he was starving.  Seriously, where does it all go?
It was a simple evening, but I definitely enjoyed the time spent with him!  He's such a good kid!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are such a fabulous aunt and are going to be a super duper momma!