Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Praying for Grandma

UPDATE: My grandma called me after school this afternoon.  She wanted me to go to church with her.  I went and heard an amazing message!  Not only that, but can you believe my grandma felt like going?!?  Praise the Lord!!  He's already answering prayer.  Instead of the chemo lasting EIGHT hours, it only took SIX!  God is SO good!!  I can't wait to see what He's going to do next!

My grandma is having her first round of chemo today.  It's going to take EIGHT hours.  When she had a hysterectomy several weeks ago, the doctors found NO cancer.  Praise the Lord!  We prayed for healing for her and believe that God touched her!

Even though there was no cancer, the doctors wanted her to have a full body scan to make sure it didn't spread.  She got the report last Friday that there was NO cancer anywhere in her body.  Praise the Lord! Once again, we know that He touched her!!  The doctors want to do 3 chemo treatments just to be sure because the cancer was such an agressive kind.

Please join me in praying that she doesn't get sick and that she doesn't loose her hair.  I'm believing that God is going to finish this amazing work that He started and carry her through with no side effects, once again showing her how He's healed her body.  Thanks for praying with me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Praying with you, girl!!!

Tonya said...

Me and My babies prayed for her this morning. Abby is very concerned. She told me she doesn't ever want mommy to take that medicine. We love you grandma!!

Leslie said...

I'm praying...