Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

HE LIVES!
What would it have been like back then to have Jesus appear before you when you thought he was dead?  I can't imagine the astonishment or sheer joy of it.
I love Easter morning!  You can't help but feel alive and at complete peace knowing the God you serve conquered sin and death and is alive today!  I can't wait for the day when the eastern sky rolls back and Jesus will once again appear, this time to call us home!
God bless you today as you celebrate and worship the glorious, mighty Jesus Christ!

"God sent His son.  They call him Jesus.
He came to love, heal, and forgive.
He bled and died to buy my pardon.
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

And then one day, we'll cross the river.
I'll fight life's final war with pain.
And then as death gives way to victory
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives."

Easter Celebration 2010
Easter was at my house this year!  It was crowded, but the food was delicious and the company couldn't have been better.  This year we had BBQ beef sandwiches.  Everyone helped out by bringing sides to go along.  Grana, it wasn't the same without you and Bob.  We missed you!!
After lunch we headed over to mom and dad's for an Easter egg hunt.  Chase and I were the designated "hiders".  There's no doubt about it, I wouldn't be able to find the eggs he hid!
Here are the egg hunters!  Don't they look ready?

Here's everyone going through their loot.
We were going to have a bonfire, but it was too windy.  We cooked our hotdogs on the grill instead. 

I'm so thankful that I celebrate Easter with a family of Believers!

No comments: