Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bountiful Blessings!

From the moment I got up this morning, God has been lovin' on me all day!

Today Abby is 5!  What a blessing this little bundle of giggles is!

Kelly came into my room this morning with words of encouragement about not giving up on waiting on the Lord.  Her words were timely and so sweet!

One of students is finally going to get the help he so desperately needs!  I'm so thankful for a Process Coordinator who believes in the power of prayer.

I got to see Jen today!  It's always a blessing to spend time with her, no matter how little!

Leslie helped me take down all my communication arts stuff.  I wouldn't have gotten it done without her!

Our incredibly talented and sweet Librarian at school blessed me with this basket of goodies...for no reason!  I'm tellin' ya, she knows what this girl likes.  Post-its, pens, good smelling soap, reading material, and chocolate!!  I just love her.  Whenever I get to talk to her I always walk away wishing I had more time with her.  She's A-MAZ-ING!

As I started to mow the yard this evening, my neighbor came over on his riding lawnmower and asked if I wanted some help.  I thanked him for being so thoughtful, but said I'd be ok.  He assured me that he didn't mind at all and wanted to help, so I agreed.  I went on to the back to mow the backyard and he mowed the front.  Not only did he mow it, he also did the weed eating.  I was truly blessed by this random act of kindness!
Just as I finished, the neighbor on the other side (who recently moved in) came over and introduced herself.  After some small talk, she clarified that I was single and then proceeded to tell me that she and her boyfriend wanted to help me.  They noticed the latch on my gate was broken and wanted to fix it for me.  Can you believe that?  I couldn't!

After a day of blessing after blessing, I wept at God's goodness and the way He loved me through others today!



**Family: I updated yesterday's post with new Easter pictures.  Be sure to check them out!! 

5 comments:

Fran said...

Tammy - what a sweet post. Made me think - that I really need to be conscious of God's blessings around me as I walk through the day. I am so happy that all of these people blessed you yesterday.

BoydandKayla said...

AWESOME Tammy! I'm so happy you had such a great day! You deserve every blessing!! I love you!

Kelly Carter said...

Seriously, what a fabulous day God blessed you with! I'm glad things are "comin' up roses!"

Leslie said...

That was a great day!!

Alysia said...

This post made me smile when I read it. You are so blessed!