Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ozark's Finest

Today was their first day of school!
 They all came home feeling good about school.  Ethan didn't even cry - first time ever!
 We prayed, and my sisters are confident they each got the teacher they needed and were meant to have.
I know that God will walk with them once again this year.  He will protect them and guide them like He has every other year.  I know His favor will rest upon them and that their teachers and friends will see their light shining!  I'm so proud of each of them and couldn't possibly love them more!!

**This morning on the way to school Tonya was praying with Abby and Jacob about their first day.  When they were finished, Abby said, "You forgot to pray for Meme, Momma."  Abby prayed this prayer for me today, "Jesus, be with her."   Can't tell you how much those sweet words meant to me!!  About the time she prayed them, I was sitting at my desk preparing for the day and the absolute sweetest peace washed over me.  God's presence was so very real in that moment.  After school I found out it was because of the prayers of my sweet niece!!  My cup runneth over!!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Those kids are growing up!!! For years I have thought the most important thing we can do is pray for our teachers. I pray your yer is great and leaves you time to update this blog!

Tonya said...

I'm such a horrible sister! I'm just now reading this! What a blessing you are to me and my kiddos! Love you sis!!