Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Out of It

When it comes to blogging I've been so out of it lately.  I just can't seem to find the rhythm.  I either get home too late (and am too tired) or I just can't seem to be able to put my thoughts into words or I have too much to blog about and feel completely overwhelmed.  What's the matter with me?  I've considered giving it up, but I really like knowing that I'm recording the "everyday" moments of life.  

I have so much to catch up on: Dad's retirement, Mother's Day, the end of school (Wow! What a year!), an update on an important decision, Memorial Day, baseball...the list goes on and on!

June has been a little too full of work for my liking - working out every morning at 6:30, rewriting Morning Work and Math Check-Ups with Kelly, attending workshops, and brushing up on the "professional reading" I never have time for during the school year.  I'm sure of one thing - when July gets here I'm putting all work related things aside and am going to enjoy  4 weeks of absolutely NO SCHOOL!!  

As for this week, I'm going to....
finish up Morning Work/Math Check-Up rewrites
clean out the garage
go on a horseback ride
attend a meeting at school
meet Sara for dinner and church
meet Kayla for lunch
mow the yard
check out some amazing homes on the Parade of Homes w/ Kelly 
and, as usual, catch several baseball games featuring my favorite All-Stars!

Hopefully I'll get around to posting about this list, too!


Photobucket

No comments: