Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little work sandwiched between some fun!

 Ahhh, finally a day with temps in the 80's! I took advantage of it!

It was a beautiful day for a ride and since Dad is retired, we didn't have to wait until Saturday to do it!!
The best part about riding at Bar K is a Kay's sandwich!!!  They make them at Kay's convenience store in Chadwick.  They are made fresh and are piled high with goodness!!
When I got home I had a small window of time (an hour) to get the yard mowed.  I squeezed this into the day because I've heard the forecast and didn't want to waste this abnormally cooler day.

After a quick shower I headed to a meeting at school about next year's schedule.  Thankfully, there were no changes for me, yay!!

With all the work of the day done, I went to Sara's to check out her painting projects, then we headed to dinner and church.  Sara, thanks for going with me.  I loved spending some time with you and your precious boys!!

I'm thankful for days like today.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are definitely filing your summer up! I'm tired just reading about it. :)

Leslie said...

Whoops! *filling* your summer up!