Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Louis

Tomorrow Kelly and I are headed to St. Louis!  We're so excited to kick off our long awaited Spring Break with shopping, good food, and historical tours and museums.  (Hey, we're teachers!  What can we say?) 

Saturday we plan to tour the DeMenil Mansion,
enjoy lunch at the Mississippi Mud house,
and eat dinner at The Hill.
Sunday we're headed to the Arch and to the museum of Westward Expansion,
and we'd like to take our picture in front the Eads Bridge (we teach our students about James Buchanan Eads).
We love teaching about westward expansion and the history of St. Louis, so we've left plenty of time to do whatever else our hearts desire or take in anything that catches our eye!

We're planning on taking the Metrolink as many places as possible, so I'm not taking the trusty laptop on this trip.  (Reluctant to leave it in the car unattended.) I won't be blogging like I did last year, but I do plan on tweeting!  Check the right hand side of the blog for updates of our "adventure".  (This is for you, Grana!) 

I'm so excited and can't wait!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm gonna be in St. Louis too!!! Maybe we will run into each other!!!! Have crazy fun. :)