Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recharged and Renewed

Yesterday I spent the day with a truly fabulous lady!  I took a personal day to observe her and just spend the day trying to soak up her greatness.  I knew it was going to be wonderful, but I had no idea the effect it would have on me.  One day with her reminded me what I loved about teaching.  I left inspired, encouraged, uplifted, renewed and recharged.  She's amazing!  Everything about her glorifies Jesus!  Oh, that I might do for others what she did for me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my! I am so happy that you had this opportunity. She IS wonderful!!! But, so are YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

We enjoy your blogging downhere. We got an e-mail from Kevin today.

Grana

Leslie said...

She is so fabulous!!! I'm glad you were able to go and get recharged!