Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long Overdue

Has it really been 2 weeks since I've posted?  I was having a little internet connection issue, but  I finally got that fixed on Sunday.  Due to a little bout with OCD, I don't feel that I can just pick up where I left off without first covering what I've been doing during my blogging absence.  So, being the list maker that I am, here's the rundown.
  • I've been setting boundaries at work by prioritizing things. I was not living a balanced life at all!
  • I've been putting things in order at home.  Including putting up my Christmas tree.  (Thanks, Mom!)
  • I've broken the nasty habit of biting my nails.  (It makes me gag to file them, though!  Yuck!)
  • I've started Christmas shopping.  (Once of my favorite things!)
  • I've been encouraged by others. (Another post about this coming soon.)
  • I've been spending more time talking to those I love.
  • I've been regularly attending church on Wednesdays nights.  (So uplifting!)
  • I've been patiently waiting on God.  (The patiently part is new for me.)
That's pretty much it.  Nothing earth shattering or out of the ordinary.  Just life. 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to have you back, darling!!!

Leslie said...

So glad you're back. Missed ya!

Alysia said...

Oh, I have been waiting for your post and wondering where you've been. :) I'm happy for you that your tree is already up. I've been fizted on getting mine up too, but it would surely dry up by the time Christmas rolled around, so alas, I must wait and learn some patience. Love and miss you!