Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hannah's Wedding Day

Can it be? Is the little girl with the white, curly hair who loved being with the "gurls" really married? I still remember playing Barbies and dancing around with her! I'm so thankful that we were able to share this momentous occasion with her.

Shopping for her dress was so much fun! I still can't believe we found the perfect one in just a few hours. I'm not even going to get into the details of all that we laughed about that day!The night before the BIG day we all ate dinner together. It's sad that it took a wedding to get us together! (Mmm, mmm! D'Aprinos was delicious!)
We came back to my house for Mom's homemade doughnuts,
a hair color,nails,
and pedicures.
On Wedding day, we slept in and then heading out to get Hannah's hair done.
The day passed quickly and before we knew it, we were at the church getting dressed.What a beautiful bride!
Hannah Grace, you've grown into such a smart, independent, beautiful woman. I treasured the time we spent together this weekend. I wish you and Justin all the happiness that this world can offer!

No comments: