Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day #3 (the last one)

I spent today on one of my favorite past times... shopping!

I went with Mom, Tonya, Jacob, and Abby.

I always enjoying shopping, but especially so when find a bargain! I got this purse at Dillards (originally $98, although I'm not sure why) for...


$16!!! Can you believe it?
(This is why I never buy anything at full price!)

There's never a dull moment with Abs around. I was pushing her in a cart (containing her insures the most enjoyable trip) when she turns around and tells me, "I don't know your name. Your name's Meme, right?" She was so serious! I fell hook, line, and sinker. Needless to say, I was speechless! Come to find out, this was just a ploy to escape. When I got over being worried about not spending enough time with her, I realized she had almost climbed out of the cart! That little stinker! She was playing on my sympathies as way of escape!

I guess being ornery is exhausting because she didn't quite make it home.

While snow days are great, I'll be glad to go back to work. Since I won't be able to go shopping, I'll be making and saving money all at the same time!

No comments: