Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day #2

I don't really have a lot to show for this snow day. I went to the closing on the refinance on my house. (I'm saving more than 2 points!!!) While this is very exciting and saves a lot of money, my favorite part of the day was my great find at Mardel's. I found the book "Smart Organzing" by Sandra Felton. I'm so excited about reading this book! I'll let you know how it goes and I'll share the tips I learn!

I saw the movie "Fireproof" for the first time tonight. Late, I know, but wow! Great, great movie!! I can't say enough!

In closing, I thought I share how Chloe is spending all her time in all of this cold, cold weather.

She gets so cold it just makes her lifeless! Hang on, Chloe, the snow/ice is beginning to melt!

And to think...2 weeks ago I was here:

No comments: