Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meet the Combs Family

Back in October of 2010, I posted this asking for prayer for my friend, Kayla.  The time that I wrote the post she'd just received devastating news.  It seemed like a door had been slammed in their faces, BUT God opened that door and countless others to make their dreams come true.  He completed their family!!
 Jonah's Gotcha Day
Callie's Gotcha Day
 These precious babies have no idea how lucky blessed they are to have Kayla as a momma!
 Hearing them call her "momma" melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes!  (Can't imagine how it makes her feel!)
God is good and does good!
This story is such a testament of His faithfulness!
May all the praise and glory be His for this miracle! 

1 comment:

Mrs. Misty said...

So wonderful!!! I will never forget our Gotcha Day!!!