Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break Kick-Off

The past couple of years Kelly and I taken nearby trips to kick-off the beginning of Spring Break.  It kind of helps us get school out of the system and ready for relaxation and fun.   This year we decided to stick around home in an effort to save money.  (Imagine that!)

My kick-off started a little early with dinner with 4 of my favorite people, aka the Fab Five!  I can't believe it's been so long since we all worked together.  I love that we still keep in touch and can pick up right where we left off anytime we're together.  Girls, I love you!  (And can't believe I didn't get a picture!!)

Friday, I went to dinner with a few girls from work.  It was so much fun to get to know these ladies better!  I love that we all share a passion for kids and our jobs!  After the good food, conversation, and laughs, I felt so relaxed. 
 Saturday was absolutely gorgeous!!  Seriously, it was THE PERFECT day for a horseback ride!!
Spring Break was off to a great start!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So glad you're back!!!!!! Loved our dinner and you look like you're having a great break!

Jen said...

Yay! You enjoy yourself and RELAX!!! You deserve it!!!!