Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Has it really been THAT long?

I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I've posted!  Wow!  A lot of living has taken place since then.

SNOW DAY
I LOVE being surprised with a snow day!  There happened to be several in January.  On this day, the sun was shining and it was a a great day to be out playing in it.  I drove over to Tina's to watch the boys have some fun.

KENLEY'S 1st BIRTHDAY
TONYA'S BIRTHDAY
 (She just found out there was NO SCHOOL the next day!)
MORE SNOW DAYS!
(which brought lots and lots of shoveling)
SUPER BOWL
(We missed you, Woffords!)
 GIRLS NIGHT
We got together to celebrate Tonya and Michelle's birthdays.  We ate at St. Michael's.
We went to see "Just Go With It" after dinner.  It was a great movie!!  GayeAnn was a little added bonus of entertainment when she couldn't stop laughing.  I mean could not stop laughing!  We all (rows in front and behind) got tickled at her.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
You can't be downtown and not stop at The Cup!
 JACOB'S BIRTHDAY
 A NEW "DO"
Hopefully I can get back in the habit now that I'm somewhat caught up!
(Getting behind overwhelms me and adds to the procrastination.)

Photobucket



1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your pictures! So great to be able to "see" what you've been up to!!!!