Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Writer's Block

I love looking back at previous posts.
 
I love seeing the pictures of family and friends, once again reminded of God's blessings. 
 
I love that God used this very place to bring healing and (hopefully) a place where the glory and praise for that healing is placed on Him. 
 
I love that this reflection truly brings a joy for the journey and a reminder that there's "good stuff in the hard stuff!" (Priscilla Shirer)
 
This blog helps me "talk to my future and remind it of my past". (Christine Caine)
 
 
So, why's it so hard right now to find the words for the page?  Is it because I'm not still enough or quiet enough to even hear my own thoughts?  I know part of it is my OCD kicking in, wanting to first catch up on everything I've missed recording these past several months.  The thought of doing that is overwhelming and makes me just give up all together.  :( 
 
BUT, today I'm turning the page.  I'm putting a period and starting a new chapter!  There's much to write about!!  DFL and the Whole30 are the 2 biggest!!  Can't wait to share!
 
**Full disclosure: I realize that a few faithful friends and family are the only ones who may or may not read this.  I feel the need to put it in print that I don't expect anyone to be reading.  I blog for me.  Anyone else that reads and share in this journey is icing on the cake!!  It seems silly to include that, and it's insecure of me to worry what others think, but I just wanted to put  it out there as a way to authenticate what I'm writing.  These posts are just a record for me.  An online journal of sorts.  A way to remind myself that these days, months, and years make up my story.  :)


2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE this space. It's you and I soak up every single ounce I can get!!! You are a beautiful and inspiring person. So grateful to have you in my life.

Leslie said...

What Jen said!
Love reading about your experiences and journey! And love you!!