Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Counting My Blessings

I've been reading this lately:
Loving it!  LOVING IT!!! I'm getting through it slowly because there is much to reflect on.  The only premise is the importance of being grateful and the joy that comes from doing so.  I've wanted to start a journal to list the 1,000+ things I'm thankful for.  I've waited because I wanted to finish the book first.  Ridiculous, right?  There's really no time like the present!!

a day spent in the sunshine, outside of the classroom with the students I love

family gatherings and a chance to learn from those with great (earned) wisdom

a mom who will take my little, lonely puppy home for a "play date"

a visit to a new baby and his precious Momma and getting to see all the love in this little family

nephews - especially one who will turn 14 tomorrow!

the ease of a good friend

the beginning of a beautiful friendship with a gal who gets me up at 5:00 to workout

Photobucket

No comments: